3 LOW MAINTENANCE HOME ADDITIONS TO KEEP YOUR YARD BEAUTIFUL FOR YEARS TO COME
Spending your summer days working in a garden can be wonderful. Landscaping is a productive hobby, after all, but unless you have the time to keep up with all of the plant life, it may be more of a hassle than you ever intended. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to improve the aesthetic of your yard that won’t take entire weekends to maintain.
So what low-maintenance outdoor feature additions can really make your house look great? Here are just a few examples:
- Decks: Decks are a very popular addition to homes, and are likely the biggest structures you can build on your property. Not only are they a great place to hang out or eat with friends and family, but they can also be attached to other structures, like pool decks for example.
Decks are typically made with wood, composite wood materials, or vinyl. Redwood, cedar, and pressure-treated pine are three of the most popular types of deck wood, because they look great. However, that doesn’t mean composite wood and vinyl are without their own advantages. These two types of construction material don’t splinter or warp, unlike natural wood.
- Patios: Stone installation can be a tough job. Brick pavers contractors have to completely level both the ground and the stone laying on top of it. However, the work is worth it. Patios not only have a long life span and require little maintenance, but are also incredibly versatile.
Piece-by-piece stone installation also allows homeowners to get creative, designing patios with whatever shape they want or need. Patios can also be built out of a variety of materials, including concrete, pavers, stone, tile, brick, pebbles, rock, or pea gravel.
- Walkways: Walk ways may not be as large and noticeable as pools or decks, but they can be one of the first things people see as they walk up to the door. A beautiful walkway can be the first indicator of your good taste. And like patios, they can be constructed out of a number of materials, and take on a variety of shapes.
Your home should be a place you are proud of and one you want to show off. Whether it be stone installation or installing a pool deck, there is no end to the unique features you can add to your house without the weekend chores that come with maintaining landscaping.
- Jun 11, 2018 3 ESSENTIAL FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE CONSTRUCTING YOUR DECK OR PATIO
- Jun 11, 2018 ENTERTAIN YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITH HELP FROM BRICK PAVERS
- Jun 11, 2018 3 LOW MAINTENANCE HOME ADDITIONS TO KEEP YOUR YARD BEAUTIFUL FOR YEARS TO COME
- Jun 11, 2018 ENJOY THE OUTDOORS BY INSTALLING A POOL DECK
- Jun 11, 2018 5 POPULAR PATIO OPTIONS FROM CONCRETE TO BRICK PAVERS
- Jun 11, 2018 ARE YOU CONTENT WITH YOUR BACKYARD?